Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ulcerative Colitis Case Study- Cellular Healing Diet Day 12

Thursday, February 25, 2010

WOW. Notable difference on digestion after taking the Curcumin the last few days along with following the Cellular Healing Diet. I've been sharing my amazing results with others. It's so exciting! I've lost 5.5 pounds so far. We are waiting to get the Tanita machine that will measure muscle mass, which is important to do when you are on the Cellular Healing Diet.

Breakfast:
2 eggs
flaxbread

Snack:
Synergy Kombucha

Lunch:
Salad
leftover chili
cashews
avocado

Snack:
PaleoMeal Shake

Dinner:
Chicken breast
green beans

Digestion is so much more improved. I feel great today. I took Zylene for the first time in a few days. I noticed much more of a "focused energy" while I was at work. Feel great today!

No comments:

Post a Comment