Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ulcerative Colitis Case Study- Cellular Healing Diet Day 1

It's Valentine's day!

I just had the most AMAZING weekend. I went to the Pompa Seminar in Pittsburgh, PA and it completely changed my life! I've always been waiting for the "missing link." I knew I wasn't meant to have ulcerative colitis forever. Ulcerative colitis does not define me. Most of us with the "disease" think it's not curable. I DON'T agree with that statement AND never will!! We spend EVERY SINGLE day knowing where a bathroom is wherever we go just in case we "have to go." It's a prison and we are not meant to be in it!!!!! I know that ulcerative colitis is a SYMPTOM of something else going on in my body. I've always believed that. Ok, so I felt I needed to add my 2 cents, since this is MY blog on MY health and journey. Today is my 1st day of completely following the Cellular Healing diet. The Cellular Healing Diet was created by Dr. Dan Pompa and it MAKES SENSE. Our bodies are in a constant state of stress because of our lifestyles-- this diet takes us down to healing at the cellular level.

Every one of our cells is experiencing oxidative stress or SUFFOCATING and our bodies are responding in so many different diseases such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Ulcerative Colitis (UC), Crohn's Disease, Type 1 & 2 Diabetes, Cancer, Heart Disease, etc. The list truly could go on and on. My friend, Casey, asked if I was a radical (as a joke), I LOVE THAT LABEL! I am a radical. I am a radical for change. I am a radical for health. I am a radical for Jesus. That's me and I love me! Ok, so now that you know just a tidbit of WHY I'm doing this, I'll write down what I ate today and a few other things like emotions, cravings, etc. I will continue to reveal more and more about the concept of the cellular healing diet and why it is necessary, no, actually it is the FOUNDATION where true healing can begin. Are you ready? Let's hit it! All the food I will be eating is organic, so I'm not going to label it in each post.

NOTE: I have 4 food allergies: Dairy, Wheat, Soy, Almond and I am refraining from those foods for 6 months and then retesting for allergies.

Breakfast
Nothing- BIG mistake, but we were traveling home from Pittsburgh. Dr. Jen and I left at 4:30am for our flight- and no time to eat.

Lunch
Spinach
Ground beef (grass fed) 4oz
onion
garlic
mushrooms
coconut oil
4 olives in red wine vinegar

Emotions: Felt pumped up. No gas or bloated feeling. Ready to rock.

Snack
6 cashews


Dinner
Beef chuck roast (4oz)
Yellow pepper
onion
garlic
celery
mushrooms
coconut oil
cumin
sea salt
stir-fried all of these ingredients together. It rocked!!

Emotions: SO tired from being up since 2am CST, still pumped up though ;).
Physical: experiencing a bit of rumbling gas, but NO full feeling or nervous stomach

I do want to highlight that my husband, Ryan, supports me 100% NO MATTER WHAT. He's starting the Cellular Healing Diet with me in hopes to cure joint pain from his many years of wrestling, especially at the D1 level for the WI Badgers. Go Badgers! He's on board with me from the moment he saw how pumped I was AND how convinced I am that this is the ULTIMATE way to health.

If you ask me what I do from this day forward, I will tell you this: I SAVE LIVES.
And you know what? I believe it for real.

Be confident in this. God brings us to points in our lives for a reason. It's important to really grasp that concept. I have suffered through this "disease" medically diagnosed as Ulcerative Colitis. I've known from the beginning that God will use my journey to help others. I've been through infertility (cellular inflammation???), unexplained weight gain, stubborn belly fat, mood swings, etc. But in the end all that matters is this: God has showed me how to save lives while here on earth. Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. NO ONE comes to the father but through him. The Cellular Healing Diet is the Way, the Truth, and the Life (of health) and NO ONE comes to total health except through it. This will forever be my analogy.

Stick with me- I could use the support!

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Bobbie~
    You are amazing and I know God brought us together and to this seminar. We are going to help people to heal themselves and SAVE THEIR LIVES!!! I am totally ready and committed to educating everyone, because poor health is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN IN MY TOWN!!! Love you~Dr. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! I am so excited I found your writing here. I am on day 6 of my cell cleanse from Dan Pompa too. I have been trying to see him for a few years, and I got connected to him by my new local chiropracter. I too have those 'allergies' which suddenly appeared when I was about 26. I couldn't beleive it. I thought of myself as a chick in good health. Same w/ the digestive issues. I just read this post and I'm going to read the rest of your blog. I should probably document my journey as well.... :)

    I'm sure I'll be commenting more through your blog. congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

    gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Regina! I have been diagnosed with cellular colitis. It could be due to my rare genetic disease similar to Cystic Fybrosis, only with more complications. I have been on antibiotics and IV's forever!! I have been playing with different food to help ease the colitis and staying away from inflamatory foods as I discover which ones are.I would love to have a meal plan that will help with this. I have always been a fighter and want to continue to advocate "You are what you eat"! Thank you so much for any help you can assist me with.
    Sincerely,
    Lori Ann McDonald
    mcdonaldloriann@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete