Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cellular Healing Diet- Sharing it with others

When you believe in something with all of the fibers of your being, you just need to share it, right??

Well, I want to share with all of you that as soon as I got in town from Pittsburgh, PA, I went to our town's natural food store (Fresh and Natural Foods). I walked in with a mindset of getting everything I needed to begin the Cellular Healing Diet TODAY. I was walking over the the isle where one can get Synergy Kombucha (it's on sale!) and I overheard a lady talking about oils and how no oils are good besides olive oil because all the others have saturated fat.

Well, for those that know me well, wouldn't be surprised that I jumped RIGHT into the conversation she was having with her husband. You know why I jumped right in? Because she needed to know the TRUTH! So, I told her that coconut oil is one of the best oils out there because it's 4:1 ratio (it has ALL the fats in one oil, how awesome!) She said she still thought coconut oil wouldn't be good for her husband because he has high cholesterol. So guess what I do? I continue to tell her about the traffic jam theory I learned at the Pompa Seminar this past weekend and why the "regular" cholesterol tests don't give us the information that is vital to health. They GOT it! So, I told them if they want the correct cholesterol test, they can come to my office. It gets better!

So this 80-year-old gentelman precedes to tell me he has type 2 diabetes. I was just about to JUMP out of my shoes- I was so excited!!! I CAN HELP THIS MAN! So, I told him so. I explained how it goes down to the cellular level- cellular inflammation. His diabetes has a great chance of getting out of dodge if he could get his cellular inflammation under control. I told them I, along with Dr. Jen, will be doing workshops that will share this awesome discovery to our community. I gave them my number, they gave me their email address. We hugged and we went along our way.

You know what? I listened to the nudge within me to talk to them. The gentleman stopped me 3 times in the store after our 30-minute conversation in the oil isle, just to tell me a joke. I now consider them friends, Byron and Georgie, that is. They are older in years, but nevertheless, seeking healing while God has them on this earth. Build those relationships with people. Offer support to them. We need each other if we are going to make it. You know what that tells me? I need to do this EVERY TIME I have that nudge. It's obeying what God has put me on earth here to do. I'm done saying NO to God. God, I'm all in your court. You tell me to jump. I WILL JUMP.

No comments:

Post a Comment