Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ulcerative Colitis Case Study- Cellular Healing Diet Day 4

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

We left for Madison today to visit Adam (Ryan's brother), Erin (Adam's wife), Lindson (Adam's son), Sierra (Adam's daughter). I went grocery shopping and packed up everything in a cooler to bring down with us to make sure we eat according to the Cellular Healing Diet.

Breakfast:
2 eggs

Snack:
Cashew butter + celery
(I made the cashew butter)

Lunch:
Flatbread from the "Cellular Healing Diet" book

Dinner:
On the go: Chipotle bowl
barbacoa bowl w/ no grains

Activity:
I did burst training today. 4 x 35 seconds @ 11mph, 1x30 seconds @ 12mph
20 scorpion push ups

I took 1 Zylene 1.1 at 11am. My usual supplements to help support my body reverse my food allergies along with implementing the cellular healing diet.
My digestion has been great. Minimal ulcerative colitis symptoms. I've had UC for so long, I know I may think certain symptoms are "normal" when they are not. Overall, I have vastly improved.

Only able to get about 5.5 hours of sleep, we stayed up visiting with Adam and Erin b/c we haven't seen them in so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment