Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ulcerative Colitis Case Study- Cellular Healing Diet- Day 10

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My digestion was not very good this morning. Still having a bit of blood. I am still on Fargelin today, although I went to the natural foods store and bought Curcumin, but they didn't have GABA which is Butyric Acid. These 2 items are supposed to be extremely helpful when overcoming colitis along with the Cellular Healing Diet by Dr. Dan Pompa. Curcumin helps decrease cytokins, peroxynitrite, and superoxide in our cells that are in the vicious cycle of cellular inflammation. Reducing these in your cells will therefore lead to reduced cellular inflammation. GABA is also very helpful with people with ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease because it helps your brain relax and turn off the anxiety part of the brain.
I took 4 capsules of Curcumin. We sell C3 Curcumin in our office by Designs for Health. It will be a week or two until we get it in our office so I got it at the natural foods store. I'm hoping this brand is effective.

Breakfast:
2 eggs
Flaxseed bread

Lunch:
Salad w/ chicken sausage

Dinner:
Beef chili w/o beans
mixed greens

Snack:
Synergy Kombucha

I stopped the Zylene yesterday to make sure that my body has it's full energy to heal itself. I definitely missed the Zylene though. It helps with energy and just a mood booster too.

In closing for the day, the Cellular Healing Diet is not hard. In fact, it is very easy. It is eating healthy and eating whole foods- which is important for everyone to do. Having Ryan doing the meals with me is very helpful. My husband is so supportive and it's awesome.
In fact, he's lost 9 pounds since he's started the Cellular Healing Diet 10 days ago. I've lost 5.5 pounds, and losing weight really was not my goal. I'm praying this excess weight I'm losing is toxins exiting my body for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment