Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ulcerative Colitis Case Study- Cellular Healing Diet Day 5

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Note: I've been writing these things in my calendar and entering them in my blog when I can.

Breakfast:
2 eggs at 6:45am

Snack:
Celery + Cashew butter 11am

Lunch:
Beef + Mixed green salad/vegetables
goat cheese

Snack:
1/4c. walnuts
celery + cashew butter

Dinner:
Beef + Salad
Goat Cheese

Snack:
1/2c nuts

I felt SO hungry today.

Activity:
Played out in the snow most of the day with the kids. Went on a few walks outside around the 20 acres.

Great digestion today.

Stress level was MEDIUM today, did breathing and meditation exercises to relax.

One thing, when people have ulcerative colitis it is natural to develop anxiety if one does not already have it. The worries that come with ulcerative colitis are many, but it takes an active and strong mind to cast out worries by faith. Realizing that if we cast our cares upon Jesus, he will take care of them for us.

Scripture that I've been repeating today in my mind is this:

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding, acknowledge him in all your ways, and he will direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment