Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ulcerative Colitis Case Study- Cellular Healing Diet Day 3

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I didn't realize that I should not have consumed the granny smith apple and peanut butter last night for a snack while at the beginning stages of the "Advanced Cellular Healing Diet."
My digestion is off a bit this morning. I went #2 this morning 2x only, same thing yesterday.

Breakfast:
2 eggs overeasy
Avocado

Snack:
Synergy Kombucha

Lunch:
Green salad
Ground beef and garlic
4 olives
Olive oil
Apple cider vinegar

Dinner:
Marinated rump roast in garlic and apple cider vinegar
Green beans sauteed in olive oil and garlic

Supplements:
Chaste Tree for progesterone production
Echinacea for boosting immunity to reverse food allergies
Albizia for reversing food allergies
Zypan enzymes for digestion
Betafood for fat metabolism
Symplex F for supporting female hormones
Coral Calcium
Rainbow light prenatal vitamin
Coromega Orange fish oil
Advanced Naturals 50 billion Probiotic

At the end of the day, I feel real great. I'm really excited to get my Cytocleanse and Cytoclear tomorrow along with Zylene. Cytocleanse/clear will help rid my body of toxins and make sure they are not reabsorbed in my system and also help with energy production. Zylene will help with energy levels as well as helping my body become a fat burner instead of a sugar burner. I'm so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment