Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ulcerative Colitis Case Study- Cellular Healing Diet- Day 9

Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 25 of my cycle and my digestion is terrible. I get depressed in times like this. Ugh. BUT, I'm still forging forward. I still have to take curcumin like Dr. Pompa suggested at this seminar. I learned that if someone is having IBS, ulcerative colitis, or crohn's disease, he or she should be on butyric acid and curcumin along with the Cellular Healing Diet. I have yet to incorporate those 2 supplements into my plan, I'm hoping to do so SOON.

Breakfast:
Omelet w/ mushrooms

Lunch:
Flaxseed breat
Nuts

Dinner:
Baked chicken
small sweet potato (I know this is not on the list, I made an error)

Snack:
Celery
Cashew butter

11pm: bad gas (rumbling and distention), had blood in my stool

Today I went to acupuncture. It helped me relax. Kathy, the acupuncturist said that my digestion seems to be challenged around my menstrual cycle and to make sure I am prepared before it comes to combat Ulcerative Colitis symptoms until my body is fully healed.
I feel down the stairs today with Asher (my 15-month-old son). My ankle was swollen so Kathy put some needles and stim on it. It is feeling good so far this evening although stiff.
I'm planning on having a better day tomorrow. OH- also, Asher has been sick since Sunday afternoon. He's just got a fever, but it seems to be lasting a while. I plan on taking him to the Dr. tomorrow if he is not feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment