Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ulcerative Colitis Case Study- Cellular Healing Diet- Day 8

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bad digestion today. Experiencing slight bleeding- I haven't changed my eating since I was feeling great, so I can only attribute this digestive discomfort to my pending menstrual cycle.
Ugh!

Breakfast:
1 egg

Lunch:
Beef roast & veggies

Dinner:
Chicken salad
avocado

Snack:
Synergy Kombucha
2 handfuls of nuts

I began taking a chinese herb called, Fargelin, today. This is supposed to help dispel heat and dampness from the body. Mainly, I use this herb pending my menstrual cycle because my body tends to go to a damp heat state during that time. I'm frustrated, yet soothed in the fact that I'm pinpointing my digestive discomforts to happen right around my menstrual cycle. This tells me that my hormones are still working to balance out and until they are healthy and balanced, I do think I will experience digestive problems around my menstrual cycle.

It's tough when you would give almost anything to be healthy and it seems to take forever. When our bodies heal themselves it really doesn't happen over night. That is ok. I'm committed to getting my body healthy while here on earth so I can be used by God in how he sees fit. I am here for a reason. I take hold of the power within me to live with passion. My husband would probably call this writing babbling so I'll end this with, Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment