Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cellular Healing Diet Case Study- Day 48 Brownie Recipe with Pictures!

Wow. I can't believe I made it 48 days. Well, I can, because this is a complete lifestyle change for my family and myself. Like I've mentioned in other posts, I'm on the Cellular Healing Diet developed by Dr. Dan Pompa. I'm also taking curcumin, which is proven to help convert oxidized Glutathione (GSSH) to the usable or "reduced" form of Glutathione (GSH). GSH is the "mother antioxidant" that our cells produce themselves. If our cells are chronically inflamed you cannot product GSH. Period. I also take the StressArrest from Designs for Health which is GABA and it is proven to calm the nervous system helping with anxiety and similar disorders.

I've been on the CytoCleanse for 1 week and notice a HUGE energy increase. I started at 8 capsules of Cytoclear/day and 8 capsules of Cytocatch/day. That was way too much for me to start with, so now I'm down to 2 capsules of Cytoclear/day and 2 capsules of Cytocatch/day. It is EXTREMELY important to begin slowly with this product if you are a sensitive or sick patient like myself (chronic ulcerative colitis for example).

Bottom line, the Cellular Healing Diet alone has done wonders for my energy and health. I'm looking forward to seeing how the CytoCleanse literally transforms my health. Get ready world, here I come!

Ok, on to the brownies. Ryan just asked, "Can I have a brownie yet?!" We've been out of Xylitol for about 2 weeks so we haven't had these magnificent brownies in that long. PLUS, I killed our blender by accident so we'll finally get one in the mail tomorrow from Amazon.com so we can have brownies and ice cream!!!

Here's the brownies I made tonight:



6 T flaxseed meal + 1 c & 2T of water and let sit for 2 minutes for it to gel----(or use 6 eggs)
1/3 c butter or coconut oil
1/2 c cocoa powder
1/2 tsp vanilla
3/4 c Xylitol (I use 1/2 c Xylitol and 1tsp Stevia)
1 c coconut flour

Melt butter on low and add cocoa powder. Add Xylitol and vanilla to flaxseed meal or eggs. Add the cocoa mixture and blend. Add the coconut flour. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.

Let cool for at least 20 minutes. Brownies are chewy!!

Serve with Chocolate Ice Cream~

1 c ice
3/4 scoop Whey Cool Chocolate
1 T cocoa unsweetened
1/2 tsp Stevia
1/4 to 1/2 cup canned full fat coconut milk

Blend to perfection- serve with the brownies!

If you want more information on how we can help you, email me at bobsturner@gmail.com. Or, we do Nutrition Cafe' classes that are taught by Dr. Jen Shupe, D.C. You can visit our website for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment