Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cellular Healing Diet Case Study- Day 44 Chocolate Coconut Ice Cream


I tried a new recipe on the Cellular Healing Diet today! The picture above is what it looks like so far. I put one can of coconut milk in a bowl with 2 tsp of stevita stevia and then 3 Tblsp cocoa (unsweetened). I mixed them in a bowl with a mixer and then covered it and put it in the freezer. I took it out 1.5 hours later and mixed it again. I guess I'm supposed to do this 3 more times to make sure it doesn't form ice crystals on the ice cream.
I'm doing it this way b/c I don't have an ice cream maker or a blender right now. I killed my blender the last time I made ice cream.




Today, I lowered the CytoCleanse dose to the maintenance dose instead of the ultracellular cleanse dose. I felt better today doing that, although I felt a little nauseated most of today.

This morning, I made 4 batches of skillet bread and put that in the freezer. I was going to make more Apple Flax muffins, but I ran out of Xylitol and the store is out also. I ground up about 1.5 cups of hazelnuts in my mini food chopper to make a hazelnut meal so I could put it on chicken strips and fry them up.

I dipped 3- 4oz chicken strips in water and then rolled them in the hazelnut meal. I fried them in coconut oil in a pan and they were yummy! Next time I would add some seasoning in the hazelnut meal like Italian seasoning or something.

I brewed my own Kombucha yesterday. My friend's mom gave me a baby and I started fermenting that yesterday. We'll get to try it next weekend and see how it tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment