Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cellular Healing Diet- Day 38- Coconut Bread Recipe

I am feeling GREAT! I am 38 days into the Cellular Healing Diet and it is rocking my world.

I am taking 3pills/3x/day of Curcumin and 3pills/3x/day Stress Arrest (GABA) and L-glutamine 5g/4x/day to help soothe and heal my colon lining from the years of ulceration.

I found an awesome coconut bread recipe and I want to share it!

Coconut Bread

Ingredients:
6 eggs (or egg substitute, needed to have the coconut flour stick together)
1/2 cups ghee (or butter)
1 teaspoon stevia or 1-2 tablespoons Xylitol
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 cup coconut flour

Method:
Preheat your oven to 350. Whisk it all together, or blend in a food processor until all lumps are gone. Grease a bread pan with butter or coconut oil and pour your batter in. Bake for 40 minutes. This bread does not rise much if at all, but it's yummy, yummy, yummy!

I was able to play with Asher today outside and NOT FEEL TIRED. This is not normal for me. If I ever exercise, I always feel more tired afterwards. I have been feeling amazing the past week. I've also been doing Burst Training which rocks. 10 minutes, 3x/week. I do 4 sprints for 30-60 seconds with 2-3 minute rests in between.

I mailed in my Urine Porphyrin test to Paris, France last Tuesday and I'm looking forward to getting the results back this week. The results will tell me what type of Heavy Metals I have in my body, actually how much Mercury I have in my body. I have a lot of symptoms relating to mercury (Hg) toxicity. We think this is a high possibility because of the # of amalgam fillings in my mom's mouth when I was in her womb, the vaccinations I've received, and the 6 amalgam fillings in my mouth. So, we will see. If I am mercury toxic, we will pull it from my system using a chelator that actually BINDS to the mercury and PULLS it from the fat in my body. Once the mercury is fully pulled from my body, I need to get rid of the amalgams in my mouth which will take up to a year because I need to make sure my excretory systems are functioning optimally to make sure the mercury does not wreak havoc on my system.

Mercury toxicity has been related to ulcerative colitis... In genetically susceptible individuals such as myself. My grandpa Bailey had ulcerative colitis.

Ok guys, I'm doing great. I'm down on my knees thanking God daily for this information of the Cellular Healing Diet.

We are telling the world about it. You can learn more about our Nutrition Cafe' workshops on our website.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment