Friday, March 26, 2010

Cellular Healing Diet Case Study- Day 43 CytoCleanse Day 3

I woke up this morning and didn't have any urgency to run to the bathroom, but I did have to go.

With ulcerative colitis, it is important to limit nut intake, but it's been difficult. I had nuts yesterday and had blood in stool this morning. That seems to be the regular occurrence when I consume nuts. I will begin grinding my nuts to a nut meal and top it on my salads and foods and see how that goes.... or just eliminate them for a time.

I didn't have diarrhea this morning. But I did back off on the CytoClear today. I went down to 3 capsules 2x/day and then 6 CytoCatch right before bedtime.

I'm still taking the Designs for Health C3 (curcumin) and StressArrest (GABA) and L-glutamine.

No comments:

Post a Comment