Monday, March 15, 2010

Ulcerative Colitis Case Study- Cellular Healing Diet Day 30

I feel GREAT!!! We have got into a method of how we do things at our house meal-wise. I'm always preparing ahead of time and it works perfect. One thing that stinks is this: I BROKE by blender!! I put too much ice in it to make ice cream and it died.

I'm looking for a new blender, but I'm still trying new recipes and experimenting with old ones. This is so fun!!

I've not felt this good in a long time. I'm not irritable or cranky. I feel rested when I wake up in the morning. I've been following this way of life for 5 weeks and I promise myself this: I WILL NEVER go back to the old way of eating. This life feels too good to be true.

I'm still incorporating Designs for Health Whey Cool shakes into my diet for snacks b/c it's quick and easy. Click Here to info on buying Designs for Health products. They are all pharmaceutical grade.

I'm also taking Designs for Health C3 Curcumin and StressArrest. I've noticed a difference in my anxiety and digestion with this. I've also incorporated L-glutamine into my protocol as I'm still healing the lining of my colon from years of ulceration and prescription drug use (prednisone & asacol).

For those of you who may suffer from digestive issues, please ask me how I can help point you in the right direction to get you feeling better. I personally don't charge anything for advice, but we do nutrition consultations in our office that take you through a customized program that will recommend certain testing to get your body back in balance.

Overall, I've been feeling amazing and I know that following Dr. Pompa's Cellular Healing Diet has been the "missing link" for me in my search for health and an answered prayer. I now know that eliminating sugar was the MUST that needed to be done for my health. This was the CAUSE of inflammation (along w/ bad fats) in my body- hence my Ulcerative Colitis (inflammation of the colon).

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help you get on track. We also do Nutrition Cafe' workshops that show you how to make the 3 Basic Changes that show you how to REDUCE inflammation, LOSE weight, and LIVE LONGER!!

Go to our website and see how we can help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment