Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ulcerative Colitis Case Study- Cellular Healing Diet Day 26

Wow. I'm feeling MUCH better! No blood today and normal digestion. No bloating or pain. Nothing. I'm still taking this is strides as my body is affected when my menstrual cycle is approaching.

I've been eating great, yummy meals- mostly from the Cellular Healing Diet recipe book, but I'm starting to venture out and try out my own recipes.

I've made YUMMY, YUMMY brownies!! I'll share the recipe below.

Bobbie's Chewy Brownies:

These go in an 8" pre-greased glass pan.

6 T flaxseed meal mixed with 18 T of water
1 C Xylitol (natural sugar substitute)
1/2 tsp Vanilla (no sugar)
1/3 C butter (preferably organic)
1/2 C Cocoa (unsweetened)
1/2 C coconut flour

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter on low and mix in cocoa powder in melted butter. Let it cool. Put Xylitol, vanilla, flaxseed meal mixture together. Add the butter/cocoa mixture. Mix. Add the coconut flour and mix until no lumps. Pour in 8"x8" pan and bake for about 30-35 minutes.

Let cool. Serve and enjoy.

We had my chocolate ice cream with brownies tonight for dessert. It was AWESOME!

I've also been doing Burst Training. I've been doing sprints for 1 minute at 10mph 4 times with 2 minute recovery. I've also been able to do 40 pushups in a row now- full form pushups.

Not only is my digestive system feeling good and in the process of healing, I've lost 6lbs of FAT. Toxic fat I'm hoping.

Stay tuned for more nutrition on our website!

No comments:

Post a Comment