Saturday, July 31, 2010

Cellular Healing Diet for Ulcerative Colitis- Turnip Hashbrowns

Turnip Hashbrowns

1 Medium Turnip
1 small onion
coconut oil
salt
pepper

Heat oil over medium-high heat in a skillet. Grate turnip. Slice onion. Place onions in skillet and saute' for appx 2-3 minutes. Add turnip, salt, and pepper. Leave for 2-3 minutes and then turn over. Make sure you flip the hashbrowns every 2-3 minutes to make sure they do not overcook or burn. Hashbrowns are ready when golden brown.
I served it with 2 over easy eggs.

Servings: 2

Visit our website for more recipes or to read more about we can help you get your life back on your terms from chronic symptoms.

Cellular Healing Diet recipes Hudson, WI 54016

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bobbie,

    A mutual friend, Beth DeLaForest, gave me your blog site. I have recently gone gluten free and she said you'd be a weath of info. I would love to meet for tea/whatever sometime. I live in N. Hudson. I know Beth from Five Oaks Community Church.

    Suzy Fallon suzyfallon@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see it has been a few years since this site has been updated....I wonder how your doing?

    I started the healing diet 4 weeks ago, the cellular healing 2 wks ago. I am having a hard time following the all-natural meats closely but am doing my best!

    ReplyDelete